New positions available in our Service & Maintenance Team
We are recruiting for Trainee Service Engineers and Service Engineer for the South, North East and North West regions of the UK within the Service & Maintenance department. You will be travelling to sites throughout the UK.
Hours: Full time – 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri
Salary: £18,000.00 – £22,000.00 for Trainee Service Engineer (dependent on experience)
£24,000.00 – £35,000.00 for Service Engineer (dependant on experience)
Overtime: Flat hourly rate for any working hours after 40 hours per week. 1.5 x rate for weekends.
Holidays/Benefits: 20 days per annum + Statutory, Company Pension
Expenses: Hotels/Accommodation paid direct by company. Subsistence allowance paid.
To attend existing swimming pool sites to carry out planned maintenance inspections of the following equipment:
- Sodium Hypochlorite dosing systems (including electro chlorination).
- Calcium Hypochlorite dosing
- Hydrochloric Acid and Sodium Bi-sulphate dosing
- Carbon Dioxide dosing
- Ultraviolet sterilisation
Following completion of service visits, you will be trained to produce comprehensive reports on the equipment maintained and recommendations for any remedial works required.
- To carry out small works and refurbishment projects on maintained sites, related to the above listed systems, with the service engineer.
- To attend to any breakdown/callouts as required on maintained sites, related to the above listed systems with the service engineer.
- Where required, to assist the Major Projects department with installations and/or training for the above systems
For Service Engineers
As above with;
- To procure equipment for projects and servicing as and when required by the Service Manager.
- Must have previous work
- Must hold full driving
- Computer literate
- Experience in the commercial sector desirable
- Previous experience related to the above described job duties, particularly experience working with commercial swimming
- First Aid trained
- Asbestos awareness trained
- Confined space trained
- Pool plant operator trained
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com