We are recruiting for a Pipe Fitter
We are looking for a Pipe Fitter to join the Projects Team. We need someone who is assertive and can work well within a team. You will be site based all over the UK. Benefits include pension, 20 days holiday per annum + statutory, overtime.
If you feel this is the job for you, then please email your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Full time – 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri
Salary: (dependent on experience)
Overtime: Flat hourly rate for any working hours after 40 hours per week. 1.5 x rate for weekends.
Holidays: 20 days per annum + Statutory
Expenses: Hotels/Accommodation paid direct by company. Subsistence allowance paid
- Installation of new build swimming pool filtration and water treatment systems.
- Major and minor refurbishment of swimming pool filtration and water treatment systems.
- Preventative maintenance of swimming pool filtration and water treatment systems.
- Troubleshooting/breakdown callouts to swimming pool filtration and water treatment systems.
Key skill requirements
- Solvent welding – to include uPVC/cPVC/ABS pipe work1/2”-12”.
- UPVC welding (heat).
- Installation experience of uPVC/MI/Copper pipe work.
- Installation experience of filter vessels/circulating pumps/heat exchangers/UV systems/chemical dosing equipment.
- Full/clean driving licence.
- Willingness to work away from home Monday to Friday.
- Willingness to train/develop unskilled site operatives during installation works.
- Self motivated/able to make independent work-based decisions and feed back information to head office.
- Ability to liaise with main contractor/client during installation works and feed back information to head office.
- Flexible approach to work/key responsibilities.